Coshocton Crew Member/Bakers
| Verified Pay ||$10.50 to $12.00 per hour|
|Location|| 233 S 2nd St |
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
We are looking for reliable, motivated people who will be to work on time and be there when scheduled to help open the store at 5 a.m. to serve our customers. Starting wage for someone working at 5a.m. is $12/hr. We need reliable people who would like to work with our friendly customers, run a register, work with making food at our sandwich station, or making all our different delicious drinks for our customers.
We are also hiring for mid-day shifts - get the kids off to school and work while they are in school and evening shifts til closing which is 8 p.m. Most nights you are out by 8:30-8:40 p.m.
Bakers work an overnight shift of 10p.m. to 5a.m. If you like to bake and frost pastries, this is the job for you!!
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Speaks English
- Dress code requirements: Fingernails are trimmed and maintained
- Background check
- Available to work: early morning
- Available to work: weekends
- Dress code requirements: No visible tattoos that cannot be covered
- Available to work: holidays
- Able to stand for duration of shift